One of the most important questions asked from small to medium sized business holders is how to get more business and earn more revenue. Some businesses find that the old-fashioned marketing tools; such as, mailers will reach new customers but will not do the best job at doing so while social media can be confusing and time consuming. The simplest answer are your current customers, who are the most likely source of cash flow. According to INC., your existing customers spend 67% more than the new customers your business may gain. By focusing more of your energy on the customers you already have, who are loyal to your business, and keeping them interested, revenue will continue to grow.
Here are 5 helpful tools:
1. Figure out and focus on the targeted audience of your business.
2. Use tools like Survey Monkey to create online surveys and get the opinions of the public to cater to the services and products your business offers.
3. Keep customers coming back to your business by offering complementary services and promotional events.
4. Add a personal touch to your business by keeping in touch with existing customers.
5. Utilize existing customers for referrals in exchange for incentives
By: Shaleria Faison, Temple Terrace Chamber Intern